Thread: (WIP) Arch City of Nessa'Mor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Post Nessa'Mor with layers! (WIP)

Hello!

I'm having trouble with my posts. Because they are invisible until a moderater check it, I can see if it actually posted. So I tried posting this earlier and it didn't go. My guess is maybe because I hit the WIP tag again? I would like to learn more about posting on this site. It's quite different.

So anyway, I decided to do away with the buildings and stuff in between the Arch. This is something that I feel was necessary. At least for the long run.
    So now I created the beginnings of a drawn buildings brush set that would make my building look a lot better and keep some consitency. (My strong suite is drawing random terrain. The precise nature of buildings is a challenge. Hehe.)

And then I went and created layers for the sea and the land down below the Arch. It took a bit, but I feel it will save a lot of time later on if I work on those apart from the rest.

I think this is 1500 version of it. So it blurs a bit. But I'm working closer to 4k on the main thing.

I placed some of the buildings that I created for the brush, so let me know what you think.

Have a lovely day,
    Omri
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nessa'Mor_Small1_by_OmriHope.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	454.1 KB 
ID:	95429