Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Major Regions of the World of Kelleemah

[QUOTE=Mouse;340036]I am glad to see that you have altered your landmass quite considerably since you first showed us what you were doing:

Attachment 95548
    Attachment 95549
    Attachment 95551[/QUOTE

If you would of read my post on MCForums where I gave Charles credit for the idea it said that the long solid pieces of land would be scattered as are bones in the hand

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've been watching this unfold, and I think there's a lot of miscommunication and overreaction going on. We all have to remember that this is an international community with English as it's presented language which can cause some people problems. I see the initial dismay in the way CanAbyssKahn presented their project and their intent. But as I'm seeing it two things have happened: permission was not granted, and in the end only inspiration was used.

We at the guild cannot enforce what is posted on other sites, but we can provide evidence and links to other site administrators when enforcement there may be necessary.

In the future I would like for all matters like this to NOT be handled publicly because it only causes problems such as this to occur, arguing publicly rather than waiting for administrative action only makes things worse.

I'm going to consider this matter closed unless it continues to flare up. Again, continue to use the report post function, (and we received several from several people) but once a post is reported, please give administrators and community leaders time to take action before publicly addressing the issue in the forum.

Any contributors who would like for me to work with them on content violations at the Minecraft community site or any other site, please message me or use the contact us form.

Again, this matter is now closed, and any further discussion and arguing will be removed. I'm sorry to take such a hard stance on this, but it has to be done this way. Charles or CanAbyssKahn, if you want to contact me about anything else regarding this incident please do so and I'll make sure everything is worked out.

Sent from my m8wl using Tapatalk
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

It was already resolved as far as I was concerned. Thanks Robbie.
    Last edited by CharlesRobinson; 05-10-2017 at 10:50 PM.

Straf and Kelleri,

Thanks for the very nice remarks concerning my Finished Map!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234