Hi there,
as you can see from my username I don't plan on staying long, but I wanted to ask a quick favour of some people.

I'm currently doing my computer science coursework in school, and the program that I made essentially creates a tile-based dungeon map using procedural generation. My project is only an investigation but were I to produce an end product, it would be targeted at tabletop roleplayers and the like (e.g. being able to print off the generated maps)

However, I myself am not a tabletop gamer (I actually got my project idea from video games such as Diablo and Persona which use procedurally generated dungeons).

For my project, I need some feedback from my target audience (tabletop gamers) on what they would want in such a program.

My program is simply some schoolwork and is more of an investigation into procedural generation than anything else, so it is not intended to be a seriously used tool, however it would be nice to know what general features people would want in such a system.

I created a very short Google form (shouldn't take more than 2 minutes) consisting of a few questions about how you use maps in gaming, what features you want from maps, and what criteria (i.e. speed, reliability) would you want from the program.

I would very much appreciate it if some of you could fill out this questionnaire for me! There wasn't anyone at my school that I could ask so I've had to go digital.

Here is the Google form: https://goo.gl/forms/FKM8xIg0IKSPieK42

Thank-you very much!