Thread: Dungeon Tiles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected flyenemu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by damonjynx View Post
    I was thinking of something along those lines; Section 1 would be the Starting Areas, including passages where possible to reduce the page count, then move onto the Chambers also with passages where they fit, and finish off with the remaining passage variants. Obviously, to be more user friendly to folk who print and laminate them or whatever, I'd also label each piece in a meaningful way, that relates to the appropriate table, see the example below.

As I'm doing this primarily for my benefit, any coin earned would be a bonus and if I made enough to treat the wife and I to a night out occasionally I'd be happy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5E Random Dungeon Tiles P1 labelled.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	96720
    Damonjynx,

I think you have a really good idea going here, and look forward to seeing it continue towards completion.
    An error has occurred while loading "Witty and/or Inspirational D&D Quote" and must close. Please try again later.

*(As Soon As I Finish Working On My Truck I Shall Begin Working On A Map Of My Own To Share)*

Quote Originally Posted by flyenemu
    Damonjynx,

I think you have a really good idea going here, and look forward to seeing it continue towards completion.
    Thanks mate, I think so too.

Below is a sample of the tiles without the background thrown together higeldy-pigedly. Bear in mind these are the entrances only at this stage along with a couple of passages. It demonstartes (rather poorly) how the tiles could be used at the table.

I found that for this purpose, it looks better without the background, which is how I will print them for my own use.

Name:	B&W Tile Test.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	4.33 MB 
ID:	96755
    Glory is the reward of valour.

My blog at: damonjynx.blogspot.com.au

Finished Maps

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected flyenemu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by damonjynx View Post
    Thanks mate, I think so too.

Below is a sample of the tiles without the background thrown together higeldy-pigedly. Bear in mind these are the entrances only at this stage along with a couple of passages. It demonstartes (rather poorly) how the tiles could be used at the table.

I found that for this purpose, it looks better without the background, which is how I will print them for my own use.

Name:	B&W Tile Test.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	4.33 MB 
ID:	96755
    Damonjynx,

I can see how it will come together quite nicely! Keep up the good work
    An error has occurred while loading "Witty and/or Inspirational D&D Quote" and must close. Please try again later.

*(As Soon As I Finish Working On My Truck I Shall Begin Working On A Map Of My Own To Share)*