Quote Originally Posted by flyenemu
My only concern regarding this phase of your project is the assumption that all visible exits from the entry room are 10’ wide. I understand why it is you went with this, and my only counter is in regards to the possibility of rolling a door or pathway to the contrary. However, I find it to be a very small problem, as I prefer all major exits from the entry to be 10’, with storage rooms and secret passages as the only exception. Keep up the beautiful work!! 
Hi Flyenemu,
Firstly, let me say thanks for your continued input and support - it means a lot!. I understand your concerns re my assumption, however, I have to start somewhere and limit the project in some manner otherwise it would be never ending. Looking at the starting areas alone, area one has 5 possible variants for the passages; 4 x 5ft, 4 x 10ft, 1 x 5ft 3 x 10ft, 2 of each and 3 x 5ft 1 x 10ft and that is a simple square room with a passage on each face so orientation doesn't matter. The same goes for starting areas 6 & 7 (the circular ones), so that's 15 tiles without making much of an effort! Actual passages and chambers are worse! So, while my tiles will be based on the 5E DMG random tables, rather than create tiles for EVERY possible outcome, I'll create a few variants of each and modify my tables to suit. So in the case of the above, instead of starting areas being a D10 (for non-gamers reading this, D# refers to how many faces the die have, so D10 is a 10-sided die) as per the DMG and rolling for passages, it's a straight D12 roll...Looking at the chambers, there are 12 types, 5 of which can have any any number of exits from 0-4, the other 7 can have up to 6, there are 2 types of exits, passages and doors, and there are up to 4 possible locations for each exit. then the passages there are 11 which can have 8 possible variants re width (limited by the size of their chamber/branching passage) and so on. I've no idea how to work out the total number of possible combinations but I'm sure it would be in the hundreds...that won't be happening! #ain'tnoonegottimefodat