Thread: Hyas!

Default Hyas!

Good Afternoon Folks,

I'm brand new to this site but I've been playing D&D for 30+ years and designing maps and dungeons for them for about the same. I've been using Photoshop for 10+ years for photography but have recently started to use it for my dungeons, cities, and encounter maps. A friend of mine introduced me to this site so I'm hoping to get input and advice to take my maps to the next level. That being said, I figured I would show you all the two things I'm currently working on. A city for an ongoing campaign and a world I'm creating for a new campaign.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zhin-Fa.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	2.59 MB 
ID:	96594Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stonehaven.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	4.13 MB 
ID:	96593

Insight and criticism definitely appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Widj

Hi Widj, and welcome to the Guild. Have some rep for sharing a couple of maps in your first post! I like the Stonehaven map particularly. It's looking great. For your other map, is that a delta in your big island to the left? If not, you might want to take a look at this thread.

Feel free to start threads in the Work in Progress folder (Regional/World mapping for Zhin-Fa, and Town/City for Stonehaven) to get some further advice as you work on them.

Look forward to seeing more from you.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Hi there.

Cool maps, zoomed in to take a look on all the textures.

This guild can help everyone take it to the next levels, lots of great help.
    Open for commissions
    Etsy