Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
Woah! How many hours and hours did it take you to do all those hachures?

I'm seriously impressed. This has got to be the detail map that will beat your famous Challenge castle, with all its hundreds of little men
Thanks Mouse ! Now I have the chance to be able to draw simple stuff without being stuck in front of my computer... So I take every minute I can, during lunch break or so, to add some hachures... I thought it would be painful, but in the end, it's quite relaxing... in a way...

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
Impressive map already ! If I had to make a comment I'd say that you could perhaps thin the coastline a little.
Thanks for your advice, Thomas ! I'll do that... I had to work on the coastline anyway : the mouths of the rivers are not good looking, right now...

Quote Originally Posted by SteffenBrand View Post
Definitely an interesting style, I love to see where you take this! I'm just concerned it might be too cluttered, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. =)
Best wishes, Steffen
You're right... I figured that after having done the first peninsula, on the west.. But I was aiming for "cluttered" on another hand : it's supposed to be a maze.
I had plans, anyway, to manage some "flat lands" on the north (for cities, fields, forests and such)... and to give shelter for the folks coming from the north : it appears they have some troubles with strange looking guys, over there... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
It's looking good JO, very similar to the reference picture you showed us.

True that !, LOL, I will go bother Kacey's Land, You are difficult to negotiate to .
I'm sure I can manage some room for you in the north of the land...
If only to welcome these strange guys with very blue eyes, when they cross the sea :-D