Quite a lot of the time I am having some severe problems using this site. It sometimes takes a minute or so for pages to load and when I want to look at the maps, I click on a thumbnail then only a small part of it downloads. In some cases I have to try several times. I've tried switching all of my browser plugins and extensions off, but it doesn't seem to work. I have this site set as an exception for the ad blocker [it really is just discrete ads in two places, so anyone running a blocker do consider switching it off for the sake of the site!], but I have completely disabled it. It seems to work for a while but then it slows down again. I have tried another browser and it does the same. My Internet connection is pretty reasonable, giving me around 30 MBPS most of the time.

Does anyone else have issues or is it just me and should I start trying to find what's wrong? I do use other secure sites and they seem fine most of the time. My PC, monitor and keyboard are all black if that helps. My mouse too but it has a copper bit on it and it has a purple flashy light. My router is also black but my modem is white I don't have a dog or a cat.