Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resurgence Stellar Systems

That's an impressive body of work. My only nitpick would be to slightly modify the sun for each system. Yours show the same eruptions for each sun.

This looks very interesting. And very well done. Great job, Ilanthar

By Slylok
    These are both beautiful and informative! Inspiring! Thanks for sharing
    Thanks, Slylok! And, my pleasure .

By ThomasR
    That's an impressive body of work. My only nitpick would be to slightly modify the sun for each system. Yours show the same eruptions for each sun.
    Damn , I thought nobody will spot this : Eagle Eye Thomas strike once again ! Yeah, I've been lazy on this, I must confess.
    More seriously, thanks for pointing it, I'll do the effort of doing different sun bursts on the global stellar map to come.

By Hadrian VI
    This looks very interesting. And very well done. Great job, Ilanthar
    Thanks, Hadrian! I'm glad you like it.

By Francesca Baerald
    Excellent work!!
    Thanks a lot, Francesca!

These are great Ilanthar! Great job on this, it's really treat to look at!

Thanks a lot, Daniel !

Very cool! I'm a big fan of all the tech details you have in the 'fine print', the graphics, and the 'banner' regions. Kudos!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

These are beautiful Illanthar! I love every one of them. I'm looking forward to seeing your progression on this.

These are spectacular, love the graphic line elements, the line weights are spot on, and the planets are awesome. Great job and yes straight into the inspiration folder!

By Aurthur
    Very cool! I'm a big fan of all the tech details you have in the 'fine print', the graphics, and the 'banner' regions. Kudos!
    Thanks, Aurthur !

By Tonnichiwa
    These are beautiful Illanthar! I love every one of them. I'm looking forward to seeing your progression on this.
    Thanks a lot Tonnichiwa. The progression is quite slowed, right now. I'm doing the planetary views of the Hyperion system in the same WIP Thread.

By Snodsy
    These are spectacular, love the graphic line elements, the line weights are spot on, and the planets are awesome. Great job and yes straight into the inspiration folder!
    Thanks, Snodsy! I'm glad you like them. The work I had to do on the planets is one of the reasons why I'm doing the planetary view, tbh .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12