Thread: Hey all. Intro and question for the mapmakers here

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Hey all. Intro and question for the mapmakers here

Hey guys,

My name is Matt. I am a writer and a professional artist by trade. I am not a mapmaker. I'm actually here with a question, and I don't want to break any rules.

I'm looking to hire a mapmaker for a city map, kind of in the style one would see handed out to tourists visiting a theme park or a zoo. This is for interior art for a book and will be posted online as well, with links from the e- and audio version of the book.

Anyway, is there a specific place I can post a looking-to-hire-and-I-will-pay thread? Thanks in advance.

Hey DominionofBlades

Welcome to the guild.
    You can make a request in the Mapmaking Requests section, so people that are interested in taking commission will check it. It would be good if you read this before posting, so you can provide us with all information we need from the start.

I would be interesed in this as well, you can check my porfolio here, if you find style matching the map you want you can send me an email to talk more.

Cheers
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Praise

Thanks so much!