Thread: Dwarf Wayfort on the Underpath

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks guys.

Maybe just texture the floors in a simple tiled fashion, so the increased lighting has something to show?
    Yeah that's a good idea. I'll throw a normal map on the floor I think which should do the trick. Perhaps an AO map as well.

My guardtower was imagined to be able to mount cannons which could fire into the corridors leading east and west. I never drew gates inside the map area but I imagined some. With slots in the tower for crossbows to shoot in interesting ways during sieges. The area between the restroom and tower could be sealed of with two gates, would work as a civilian bunker as well as access for water during longer sieges for the guard tower as well.
    Ah ok, I was imagining that more as a police station rather than as a defensive fortification. Good to know. It makes a lot of sense, very good fields of fire to protect the town.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    Thanks guys.

Ah ok, I was imagining that more as a police station rather than as a defensive fortification. Good to know. It makes a lot of sense, very good fields of fire to protect the town.
    Ah yes since many forts will never be used, I believe such a guard tower will be used for policing duties. The town drunks have to pass the guards to take a ****, (pee is a censured word) that can change quite some dynamics in, maybe they will rather pee in an alley.
    Open for commissions
    Etsy