Thread: Looking for Cartographer for some maps of the area of the White Mountains / North Con

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Post Looking for Cartographer for some maps of the area of the White Mountains / North Con

Hi --

I am an innkeeper in North Conway, NH and wanted to create a book with some different driving maps for our guests. I have some samples from some maps from the 1950's that were done and like the look of those but they have to be updated/redone to include added roads or attractions. The overall area we are looking at is the White Mountains of NH/ME East to Windham, North to Rt. 110, West to Warrren/Wentworth and South to Laconia, Alton Bay and Wolfeboro. I would ideally want a map of the whole area, and then 6 other driving loops that exist (and highlighlighting some attractions on each).

Any suggestions on someone I could work with on this project and what would make it easier?
    Thanks,
    Christopher

Hey Christopher;

I'd be interested in discussing the possibility of doing these for you. Feel free to contact me at smric@fuse.net, you can see some of my work here https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...p?albumid=4646 or on my website (some additional vector based maps which may be more appropriate) at snodgrassdesign.com

Feel free to send the 1950's style maps you are referring to. Hope to hear from you. Ric

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Christopher,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade

Has this request been fulfilled? If so I'll go ahead and archive this thread.