Thread: *very creative title*

Default *very creative title*

Greetings Earthling,

I'm an Earthling too. A highschooler from Idaho, to be precise. To further make me seem more like a guy who has a lot in common with people, I'll just casually state that I have a brain, a nose and two eyes.

What else am I? Well... I like music. In fact, I produce my very own music. I'm also really good at naming things. I use titles like "Track 1" and "Track 2" and so forth. I like the listening part of music as well. I'm an EDM kinda guy.

But what was it that brought me here? Well, well, well; I have three ASCII characters for you: D&D. I was reading some of the hundreds of pages of manuals, and the Cartographer's Guild was mentioned somewhere. So I gave this site and a couple of the tutorials a check. I wanted to join the community so I got one of those "account" things. I'm excited to further explore the vast amount of resources, maps, knowledge, and skill provided here.

Hi Zenon, are you sure you're not an alien from planet Zorg?! Well, even if you are, it's no problem if you're nice and you're into maps.

Do try out a couple of the tutorials to learn some basic map design skills and see where you go from there. If you need help, start a thread and ask your questions. I'll look forward to seeing some of your work.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Hi generic earthling with two eyes
    Open for commissions
    Etsy

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Hi Zenon, are you sure you're not an alien from planet Zorg?! Well, even if you are, it's no problem if you're nice and you're into maps.
    *Gasp* You dare associate me with those Zorglings? Those haughty "geniuses" shun the mere mention of a "map". "Planets are not flat" they say, "So you may not depict one as flat." Nay! I am a Zergling... Erm... I mean... Earthling from Idaho. Yeah. I'm an Earthling. I swear!

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureDepot View Post
    Hi generic earthling with two eyes
    Yep! I'm an Earthling. 100% Human. How do you do?