Hey Voolf, I think he's probably referring to the fact that the first five comments from new members have to be manually approved by CLs.

Hi jjreal, I'm sorry you're frustrated but no-one is trying to block you. We require all new members have their first few comments manually approved to stop spam. It's always been five comments, which really isn't so many. If you reply to this comment, that'll be your fifth comment and after that new posts will go through automatically.

The fight against spam is relentless. We recently had to implement a new policy where profiles are also locked down until you make five comments, as the latest spam trick is to fill profiles with nonsense text and links to dubious sites. Because these spammers never posted, it was harder to spot them. I'm telling you this in the hope you'll understand why we have to take these measures. Spammers sign up for this site every single day hoping to pollute the forums with their garbage. I can understand it might be annoying to have to wait an hour or two before your comments appear, but we have to consider the user experience for the site overall. Spam kills forums, but these days there's almost none at the Guild because of the measures we have in place.

So, go post one more comment and then you'll be a full member and free to post without moderation.