Thread: Greetings!

Post Greetings!

Greetings everyone My name is Karolina, I usually go by nick Sirielle online (though people from Baldur's Gate modding communities - from years ago - might remember me as Hathor). I am new to the forums, though I know the Cartographers' Guild for a while. I believe search for tutorials brought me here, also I'm a not so active member of your deviantART group. While occasionally I do work on maps, I am a digital painter, focused on portraits and illustrations. Most of my works are related to The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien, and so are my maps ATM. I have added my finished map to my profile gallery here (it is also on the forums), my other works can be found in various galleries online, including Artstation, deviantART and my homepage. While I learn map making from tutorials and on my own mistakes I hope discussing things with you will make the learning process better

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	north_east_beleriand_in_blue_by_sirielle-d975yc2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	596.5 KB 
ID:	98272
    Close up of my map of Beleriand.

Hi Karolina, and welcome. I will never, ever tire of seeing Tolkien-related maps, so thanks for sharing this. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Looking forward to seeing more of your work. If you need help finding your way around the site, just holler.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"