Thread: Alexander sun

Info Alexander sun

hello every one, my name is alexander sun, nick: Tekodal (and many more)
    In my country RPG games(other than video games) are not well known, I decided to introduce the game by creating a really large world named Eldrym and providing a really large campaign. I had no one to help but I did it anyway, I'm teaching the game and game mastery to my players right now!

but from the beginning I found an obsession with drawing maps for my world! tho I did not have any one to teach me and I wasn't even good at drawing. in time I have found this forum I have done 8 world maps and 3 city maps all by my self and without and guidance! now that I'm here I'm sure I will improve fast with the help of all talented cartographers here!

I am also writing a novel (in Persian) and going to draw the best maps I can draw for it...

did I say I'm living in iran_shiraz? beautiful country and wonderful city really! warmer than Gutenberg at least!

Guild Journeyer

Welcome! I think many members started by finding a passion for maps while worldbuilding. Best of luck with the novel, I'm excited to see the maps you create. After a quick google search Shiraz looks like a gorgeous place. I personally love Persian and Mesopotamian culture when it comes to making maps.