Thread: Map for underwater fantasy novel

Default Map for underwater fantasy novel

Hi,

I'm writing a trilogy of fantasy novels that take place on the ocean floor. I need two maps, one that covers an area about the size of a state or province, and a world map about the size of a continent.
    I already drew the small map. But I have no artistic ability so it sucks. Still, it'd be useful as a guide.

I sell ebooks, in case that's relevant.

I would be displaying the maps in multiple books, my website, and possibly other places so [blah blah blah insert legal mumbo jumbo here]. I'm happy to pay you a fair wage.

The maps would be unique in that the topography looks very different from typical locations - the ocean floor is far from flat and I leave it to you to insert crevices, rifts, canyons, fissures, ridges, stone outcroppings, etc. Feel free to add little pics of mermaids or whatever to add flavor and reinforce the underwater theme. The main goals I want the maps to accomplish is to convey the fact that it's underwater, and to be visually appealing.

If interested, please contact me at doniverson (at) hotmail (dot) com

I've sent you an email!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

You've got mail
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!

Has this request been fulfilled? If so I'll go ahead and archive this thread.