Thread: Need a map for my story.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Help Need a map for my story.

Hi there

I'm new here and I'd tried to read all the rules and that, so, if i do something bad is because of that (by the way english isn't my maternal language)

I am searching a person who can make a map for me and my story. I know this is the work of a lot of people and the masterpieces that you all do is not free and it cost a lot to do it . I just want a person that can make a part of my big dream doing the map. If you can't but you know a person that maybe can do it, please tell them.

So... are you looking for someone to make the map for free, or you are willing to pay? because i am confused.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    So... are you looking for someone to make the map for free, or you are willing to pay? because i am confused.
    This.^^ The easiest approach is to use this template for requests.

Hi Leikektor,

If you're looking to hire someone to draw the map for your story, you can see some of my works here.
    If you like what you see, shoot me a mail at this address so we can discuss more : thomrey[at]hotmail[dot]com

Thomas

Hey Leikektor,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Leikektor,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade