Some vacation coming ahead... so I want to give this a try !

I choose :

REGULAR CHALLENGES

1-Urban Mapping
2-In the Beginning: A Campaign Starter

LITE CHALLENGE

3-Fun With Isometrics

Here's the plan (with all my excuses for the bad english)

It is to a real plot that one witnesses: while the prince was to spend an incognito night with a nobleman of the kingdom during his diplomatic journey to the neighboring kingdom, the rebellion's henchmen got wind of this stage ( No doubt with the complicity of people of the court). They took advantage of it to quickly set up a kidnapping that would enable them to finally overthrow the king.

In the very early morning, four mercenaries entered the noble's house, killed the occupants and took the prince to throw him to a cart. Everything seems to run smoothly ... But it is without counting with the luck that accompanies the prince since his youngest age.

While the kidnappers have almost arrived at the cart, they find four heroes on their way: a dwarf, strongly avined, who has just left the tavern of the old tower. A soldier who has moved away from the patrol because she is intrigued by this cart on the square. An elf, who just burgled a house and went out through a window on the roof. She thinks that the kidnapped person may well be very grateful. And finally, a young magician from the nearby school, who was training to launch a spell of danger detection during one of his numerous insomnia, and the spell worked beyond his expectations ...

These 4 heroes who will save the prince and who did not know each other, are at the beginning of an adventure that will completely change their lives...

So here's the plan of this part of the city, fellowing the plan given to the "Urban Mapping challenge", drawn in 3D, in order to respect the "Fun with Isometric" challenge

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dragon's gift ipad.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	514.4 KB 
ID:	98430

I intend draw again all the buildings and shadows, to give an early morning atmosphere, and also to zoom in the image, so that the characters are visible... the most difficult part for me will be to draw those characters... since I don't know to draw persons....

Anyway, the dices are thrown, and we shall see what happens..