Thread: Need a map for my DnD campaign

Map Need a map for my DnD campaign

Hello there. My name is Christian. I'm hoping to have a map made for my DnD campaign that I'm making however the unfortunate truth is I suck at making maps. I have made a very rough map in colored pencil.... I am willing to pay for the project however I am not made of money. I was hoping to get it in this style. However my heart is not set on this and if you can make a case for a more realistic looking version I can be easily swayed. (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...02603207791292)

My mountain ranges suck and would need to be more realisticly flushed out. A large part of the north is supposed to be covered in snow for context but it isn't on the map. ALL dark green areas are forests. Scale is should be around 50 miles per inch but the map need to be enlarged a lot at the scale. refer to the link above, that is pretty much what I'm looking for. If you have any other questions please ask. I will share contact information with you as soon as I see that someone has taken on the project. Also I have no problem sharing commercial rights for the map, I highly doubt I will ever use it in that way. However if I am already paying for it anyway I would prefer to retain rights since I may use it in a twitch stream with my friends unless this does not bother the artist in which case I will let them use it for their own devices. I plan to print the project on a poster so the higher quality the better. Thank you again so much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_0464.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	295.7 KB 
ID:	98488  

Hey Christian

I'd love to take on your project, and think that my style somewhat resembles what you're looking for. For some examples you can check out my portfolio at https://www.artstation.com/dalebeerling . You can email me through the contact information displayed on that website as well if you're interested

Hello Christian.

May be interested in this. Please have a look at my portfolio here. If you are aiming for B&W map, here and here are some samples.
    If you find anything you like you can contact me via email (which is on my home page).

Cheers
    Rafal
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Hi Christian,

I'd like to work with you on this project. You can check my previous maps here.
    If you like what you see, just shoot me a mail at this address so that we can discuss more : thomrey@hotmail.com

Regards.

Thomas

Hi Christian,

Do you have all the annotations for the map or do these need to be composed separately?

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey AgtAmbush,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade

Has this request been fulfilled? If so I'll go ahead and archive this thread.