Thread: Kingdom of Kenland

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I haven't been checking on this thread in a while, so thank you MistyBeee for the kind comment!

It's been a long time since I've last posted on here but I've managed to do a lot of work in that time. I've filled out the towns and roads in the northeast, central, and southern regions to my preferred densities. I still have more to go in the eastern section and a final pass to make the western section a little denser, although the eastern section is meant to be much more sparsely populated than the central region.

The first image is a stroke of my roads and dirt trails, the second image is a stroke of all the towns and villages I have placed. I do say I am particularly happy that my rivers can be traced just by the town placements. I'm attending law school in the fall, so my goal is to at least finish up my town placement in Kenland proper before then.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	8.43 MB 
ID:	114238

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	8.23 MB 
ID:	114239

Edit: I also figure it would be a good idea to show what the increased density looks like around the capital, since I posted that the last time.

Name:	Dunbold area map.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	3.11 MB 
ID:	114240
    Last edited by Edward II of Kenland; 03-16-2019 at 03:27 PM.