Thread: Long time gamer and map enthusiast

Default Long time gamer and map enthusiast

Hello, my name is Dan, I live in the Southeast USA, and I'm a long time gamer and map enthusiast. I run 2 RPG campaigns and joined to help me find/make maps that are useful to my games, specifically battlemaps using 1-inch grids. I'm moderately proficient with Photoshop and Campaign Cartographer and am currently working on a script/program to procedurally generate fantasy towns, possibly including maps.

At this point in time I'm looking for a program that will do 1 inch grid overlays on existing image files; does anyone know of a program or add-in that will do that?

Thank you.

Welcome to the guild! Looking forward to seeing your maps.
    If I understand what you're saying, you should easily be able to overlay a grid onto a map in photoshop, right? I hope you find what you're looking for.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
    Welcome to the guild! Looking forward to seeing your maps.
    If I understand what you're saying, you should easily be able to overlay a grid onto a map in photoshop, right? I hope you find what you're looking for.
    Thank you, I appreciate the welcome.

A loooong time ago I used to make maps (or help make maps) for a D&D 3.5 campaign called "Living Greyhawk", I'll have to see if I can dig those back up.