Thread: Assistant in cropping Digital Photos for Mapping Elements

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Assistant in cropping Digital Photos for Mapping Elements

Hi,

I'm new to the site, and pretty new to mapping too. I work at an older industrial site and have started photographing worn items around the plant. I've started a thread over in Mapping Elements of these photos with the background removed. I'm removing the backgrounds using an iPad/iPhpne app, so the results are ok but it takes me a while.

I can literally provide hundreds of photos of industrial items and related images. 5 gallon buckets, 50 gallon drums, trash cans, drinking fountains, chains, shovels, grates, hard hats, pallets, poles, fire hydrants, beat up chairs, carts, scrap metal trash piles, gravel, and some much more.

I'll continue to add new images, but if anyone would be interested in helping me remove backgrounds from the raw photos that would be super helpful. You would be credited for your work; I have no interest in doing this for fame or profit. I just want Mapping Elements for my personal use, and to share those resources with the community.

Let me know if you're interested,

Thanks,

Scott

Guild Apprentice

Hey there Scott,
    as it turns out, being relatively new as well i'm always looking to grow my collection of mapping resources.
    I use Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5 and could hopefully use the spare time i have to assist you with your project.
    You can message me here, or send me an email at apestilence1(at)gmail(dot)com should you decide to accept my assistance.

-P