Thread: Maps of Forgotten Realms locations for Roll20 VTT

Map Maps of Forgotten Realms locations for Roll20 VTT

Subject

I am in the process of building a very large, "West Marches"-style of D&D campaign that draws on a great deal of the Forgotten Realms books, adventures, and campaign supplements. Many maps from previous editions' materials are not satisfactory for my purposes, and a great many of the locations described in the published adventure modules for the game's current edition (5th) are not accompanied by maps. I would like to work with an artist to bring a great many of these locations to life. They will likely all vary in size, but will keep the central theme shown in maps from books such as "Out of the Abyss", "Princes of the Apocalypse", and "Storm King's Thunder".

Style
    Besides the previously mentioned books, the best examples of what I'm looking for can be found in the portfolio of Jared Blando, an artist who has worked with Wizards of the Coast to create exceptional maps for D&D's fifth edition materials.

Time Constraints / Copyright
    I intend on using these maps for an ongoing campaign that I will be running with my friends on Roll20. My first session will be starting soon, but I already have most of the maps I intend on using at the start of the campaign. The maps I work with the artist to create would, of course, be a work in progress. I expect that deadlines, cost, and other particulars will vary from map to map.

Some of these games may be streamed to Twitch, but if I manage to extract even a cent from the endeavor it'll be nothing short of a miracle. This is my hobby, and I expect to provide just compensation to whomever helps me bring a higher level of immersion to my players. As such, I would reserve the right to use the maps in this fashion but would be more than happy to allow the artist to use them for commercial purposes.

Contact Details
    I can be reached by email at theraficast__at__gmail__dot__com

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Default Taken

This commission has been taken.