Thread: Looking for someone to help with D&D Maps for Roll20

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Wip Looking for someone to help with D&D Maps for Roll20

{Introduction}
    Hello! I'm Kaylee and I have recently gotten into Dming for a D&D game! I really enjoy it (we have played one 5hr session, my first every playing the game, and I am officially obsessed) and have decided to create my own 'homebrew'? world (Have seen that term thrown around a bit and am hoping I have understood the meaning correctly. I have honestly been working on my own medevial fantasy world for a few years now but with little time to indulge in working on my novels and no other uses for it, I had set it on the backburner. This project is very dear to me, even with so much time spent away from it, and I really hope to find someone who loves D&D so that maybe they too can come to love my little wip creation.

I am very new to all this so if I am unclear about anything or you have any questions feel free to pm me here, on Roll20, on discord, or even on Facebook. My username for Rune20 is Lostsoulsbleed and my Discord is Lostsoulsbleed #4343

{Project}
    As of right now, I am probably looking for somewhere around 10 maps in total. The project is currently unpaid due to a lack of funds and the fact that the maps are only for my personal use (with my D&D friends). In the future, depending on the quality of the work I might be able to pay the artist(s) who participate. The site I use to play D&D does have a paid game option, so I would like permission to use any maps made in paid games as well. I am wiling to discuss terms for use of the maps in paid games if that is what you prefer. Because I am looking for so many maps and of diffrent types I am 100% open to more than one person working on this project with me and I actually welcome it as it wil help speed up the process.

{More Details To Come!}

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Hey Kaylee, and welcome to the board. Please take a look at this template post for requests. If you follow that one with more details you're bound to receive better feedback/answers from potentially interested cartographers.

--wired