Thread: Requesting a City Map [attached image of what I am needing a map for]

Default Requesting a City Map [attached image of what I am needing a map for]

Greetings!

Project: I am a member of a medieval high fantasy steampunk roleplaying community. I play a character who governs a county and I am in need of a map for my capital city. This plays into several roleplays that I have planned for world development regarding my county and my capital city. This is a link to the community forum, and my capital city is called Caras Galadhon.

City Description The city of Caras Galadhon sits on a Mediterranean coast with a major river running through the center of the city. There is a plateau that runs along the northeastern edge. The ocean is on the southern edge. There is a fortress that backs up against part of the plateau. Rising up from the fortress is Silverfalls Castle. On top of the plataue would be a series of noble estates which would be surrounded by a wall on top of the plateau. In the image attacked in the background towards the right is a tower that can be seen. That is meant to be a military garrison. The city itself has about 75,000 individuals living in it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6mdFBMi.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	3.62 MB 
ID:	99430

Technical:
    I am looking for the map to be done in similar styling to this map here. This is going to be for web use. It does not require any labels or titles.

Image can be done in the best format possible to keep quality through saving and sharing.

Contact - oracleofalexandria--at--gmail.com
    hint: replace at with @
    Attached Images Attached Images