Thread: Looking for a map of a fantasy region, most likely B&W but open to other options!

Post Looking for a map of a fantasy region, most likely B&W but open to other options!

Hi, thanks for checking this out!

Subject: This will be a map of a region consisting of several zones - mountains, farmland, desert, and some broken islands. There would be at least four capital cities to be marked out, and some smaller regions / landmarks. In terms of scope of the overall area, I was thinking something comparable to Northrend in WoW, though the level of detail wouldn't have to be that much for the map.

I'll be happy to provide a more comprehensive sketch and outline of what goes where, and general information of the various areas and cities as well over email.

Style: No real preference at the moment. I'm leaning towards something like B&W fantasy maps like (1) and (2), but would also be interested in quotes on something like that, but with colour or more detail added.

Quality & Size: Doesn't have to be printable, something for web display is fine.

Time Constraints: As it's meant for a birthday gift, I'd hope for something by 11 Oct if possible.

Copyright: I'd like reproduction rights to the map.

Contact Details: Please email me at alethiologist[at]gmail[dot]com so we can discuss the budget, and I'll get back to you ASAP, thank you!

This commission has been taken, thank you so much to everyone who contacted me!