Thread: Blank maps?

Default Blank maps?

Hi there.

I'm trying to find a blank world map; a simple set of longitude and latitude lines arranged on a white background in some sort of world-map projection pattern (Kavrayskiy VII for example), with no continents. Does anyone know where I could find one, that I could simply print out and sketch on?

Guild Expert

Here you go...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kavraisky VII graticule.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	2.39 MB 
ID:	99701

The graticule is every 15 degrees, I hope that helps. I just used G.Projector to get this, you can do many different projections with it and you can do solid lines, dotted lines or dashed lines whatever you prefer or you can reproject a map that's already made into many different projections and it's free to download from NASA and easy to use... Good luck with you're map, hopefully you share it here when you're done.

Praise

Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
    Here you go...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kavraisky VII graticule.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	2.39 MB 
ID:	99701

The graticule is every 15 degrees, I hope that helps. I just used G.Projector to get this, you can do many different projections with it and you can do solid lines, dotted lines or dashed lines whatever you prefer or you can reproject a map that's already made into many different projections and it's free to download from NASA and easy to use... Good luck with you're map, hopefully you share it here when you're done.
    Thanks a ton, Kacey. I'll probably check out that program you mentioned too. Thumbs up!