Thread: Paid fantasy map commission!

Default Paid fantasy map commission!

Overview:
    I am a long time lurker of cartographers guild, found you in 2009 or 2010, if I am not mistaken. I love the work that goes on here, and I am finally in a position to commit funds to a project of mine. I have guidelines for this map but they are very loose, as I would like to promote the opportunity for a great level of creative freedom. It would also be pertinent to note that any cartographers with experience in themed asthetics across multiple pieces, as well as eperience in both tiled and city mapping will be prioritized, due to the fact that I may have multiple opportunitys for work as it increases in scale. My account is new on here and PM's are out of the question, so I would appreciate anyone interested shoot me an email at anticdope@gmail.com so we can discuss the project and rates in further detail. Thanks all!

Paid: Standard Commission

Style: One, full world, full color, multi-continental overview map. Open to many professional styles, but as I said above, I am prioritizing those that have examples of work in city and dungeon mapping as well.
    One piece I really loved and repected was a map I found in 2011 posted on here by Schwarzkreuz for his fantasy world, Arden.
    I have no sketches. I would like to allow creative freedom, only stipulating that I would like diversity of biomes and topography and I have some placeholder names.

Size: The map should be in standard 4K: 3840 x 2160

Time: I have no constraints on time. I want quality work so I expect it to take time. I would like the allowance of revisions, so those that prefer one and done,
    take it or leave it style commissions, this may not be for you. That being said, I am not a hard client to woirk with.

Copyright: I inherit all commerical copyrights while the artist retains ownership and personal publication rights for use in portfolio publication.
    Last edited by Antic; 10-08-2017 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Clarification

Hey Antic

If you write more details about your commission according to this template, you may get more people interested in the job.

Cheers
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    Hey Antic

If you write more details about your commission according to this template, you may get more people interested in the job.

Cheers
    I may have been slightly overzealous, having written the commission prior my discovery of the template. Thank you for the help! I may actually go back and edit in some missing details.

Hmm it is still hard to know what are you after, is it a city map you require, dungeon or region?
    Have a look at my portfolio, if you find there anything you are after, send me an email or let me know here.

Cheers
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Thank you everyone for your time! Special thanks to Voolf for urging me to be more clear and concise. Definitely, something I need to work on. I had an overwhelming response to this post and am glad to say I found someone to work with! As I expected, everyone I spoke with was top notch! Not exactly sure how to edit the post tag from "Paid" to "Paid Taken".