Thread: World Map For High Fantasy RPG

Default World Map For High Fantasy RPG

Description
    High Fantasy world map for a personal, work in progress RPG game. At the moment I am just looking for one map, although the world is quite expansive so there is a lot of potential for future commissions. There is no deadline at the moment, but the sooner the better!

Concept
    THe map required is the main island area where the RPG is set. It is large scale so only the location names and markers would be required. There is a lot of coastline, a mountain range that runs the length of the island, some frozen lands to the north and some barren wastes in one area. I have provided a reference map below, which I have drawn using my limited skill.

Technical
    Ultimately, I would like to have the map printed and framed to be used as a reference when the game is played, so I would like it to be high enough quality that it still looks good around A1 paper size scale. I would also like to be able to lay a hex grid over the top of the map for game play purposes.

Style

The style I am l keen on would be similar to the maps included with the Elder Scrolls games. However, that being said, I am quite flexible with this, and as long as it looks good I'll be happy!

Copyright
    Currently, the intention for the map is just to use it in conjunction with the game for personal use and to look cool framed on my wall.

Comparison Maps
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tamriel_scan_darthmop1DEST2159_small2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	248.0 KB 
ID:	99879 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thief_Stone_map.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	99880Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thief_Stone_map.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	99880

My Sketch For Guidance
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	174.9 KB 
ID:	99881

Payment
    I'm not looking to spend a fortune on this, as it's for personal use but I'm happy to pay for quality! Please send me a quote with examples of your work. Payment will be sent via PayPal upon receipt of the final files.

Contact
    Please email me at chrisjohnnorton@gmail.com if you are interested and I can provide more information about the project I am working on!

Thanks!

Email sent!