Thread: New To The Guild

Map New To The Guild

Hello all. I've had an interest in fantasy maps for many years now and have been drawing for the past two or so years. Here are a few of my maps over the past year so let me know what you think/how I can improve. Scan-1 and Scan-4 are my oldest maps I have in digital format that I made up for a few people on facebook, I wasn't payed for them because I didn't feel I was good enough for payment at the time. The other three were drawn up within the past month. Tell me what you think!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan-001.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	99903   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan-002.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	99904   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan-004.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	99905   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan-005.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.45 MB 
ID:	99906   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trusdale.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	99907  

Hey Tyriok - welcome

Those are pretty good. I love the mountains, and the coastlines are imaginative and interesting. You certainly have your own unique style of drawing going on there.

You might think of adding your name or mark to each one as you work, so that people know who drew them

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Hey Tyriok - welcome

Those are pretty good. I love the mountains, and the coastlines are imaginative and interesting. You certainly have your own unique style of drawing going on there.

You might think of adding your name or mark to each one as you work, so that people know who drew them
    Thanks, i'll start doing that. Any advise on improving or making more compelling maps?