Thread: A Modern, Magical Urban Cityscape

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Post A Modern, Magical Urban Cityscape

Ok, so I am trying to figure out what this would look like. If you have a link to a concept or if you feel froggy let me know below, or you can email me at -shane-thrapp@gmail.com- (remove the -'s) Send me an email with some of your work and your price, and we can discuss it further there.

I have this concept for this city
    Modern city/world, dystopian. All technology is powered by magic, but most technology is starting to break down, and magic is slightly failing...
    Civil wars have happened, so there might be some destruction to the city.

I don't mean steam punk, I don't want steam power. I want magically powered turbines, magically powered reactors, etc. (not that this matters on the map, just simply don't want steam, lol)

I'd like to see if someone could do a map similar to the one attached, not as much detail, honestly I was wanting to do some colors shading maybe some light color coding for districts, (residential, commercial, industrial) map, with the small panels being points of interest that I can tell you about that will be relevant to the book. Something that you'd see in the front of a book?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017_10_07_13_13_33_Photo_4_of_4_from_mapster.png 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	99966

Honestly, quality and size I am not sure of, I would leave this up to you, obviously it doesn't need to be too big, but large enough to be used in the front of a book. I'm good with vector, except for the smaller panels.

There are no real time constraints on this, this is a long term project.

Copyright

I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes (the book), the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio and can use it for commercial gain with written permission. I would also like to work out (if the book gets published) a percentage of the sales of the book.
    Last edited by Shane Thrapp; 10-09-2017 at 02:35 PM.