My husband is currently running myself and our sons through a 2nd Ed D&D campaign. He's done a lot of research to make this an epic campaign for all of us, and along the way he's had to borrow, or adapt maps he's found for dungeons he's running us through. He isn't interested in learning to use cc3+ (he says that's my thing), but he doesn't want me to have advanced knowledge of the dungeons, because that isn't fair, and I do agree.

But right now he's running us through a 'dungeon' that I want to map after the fact, I want to bring his idea to life, so to speak. We are currently clearing out a corrupted temple that resides inside a Great Tree, as a matter of fact, this particular great tree is the Goddess of the Forest, the Life Tree for the forest we are in. The corruption is causing this great tree to die, and the forest along with it.

Anyway, I want to map this dungeon, and it's going to be massive. It starts underground with the root system, and goes up into the hollowed out tree.
So I'm looking for a texture or a bitmap fill that would be the inside wood, and the outer bark for the walls. Does anyone have anything like that by any chance? Or know where I could get a texture like that?