Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Safrân

Map Safrân

Here's a new regional map for my Egishirgal setting. It's a map of Safrân, the land of the Calydon (the beast in the top left corner).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Safrân.jpg 
Views:	756 
Size:	2.49 MB 
ID:	101830
    Hope you'll like it!

Guild Member

Very well done !

Instant rep and fav !

Amazing! I especially like the mountains. Sadly, I've repped you too recently to do so again, but if I could, I would!
    Did you draw that griffin, phoenix, and dragon yourself? They all look great.

Very nicely done Ilanthar! Your hand-drawn style has really come into its own. I especially like the look and detail of the border as well as the city icons and surrounding fields. Very attractive piece indeed.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Journeyer

Man I wish it covered the whole of the landmass. The colors and elements are so beautiful.

The detail is amazing - delightful.

I just love your forests, Ilanthar

By Alnomcys
    Merci, Alnomcys !

By ThomasR
    Instant rep and fav !
    Merci beaucoup Thomas !

By LordCartoart
    Amazing! I especially like the mountains. Sadly, I've repped you too recently to do so again, but if I could, I would!
    Did you draw that griffin, phoenix, and dragon yourself? They all look great.
    Thanks a lot and no worries about the rep. I did draw the mythic beasts, you can find all of them along with the other worlds of the setting here.

By Arsheesh
    Very nicely done Ilanthar! Your hand-drawn style has really come into its own. I especially like the look and detail of the border as well as the city icons and surrounding fields. Very attractive piece indeed.
    Thanks a lot Arsheesh. Yup, I begin to feel quite comfortable with this style. Cities are always a difficult thing since I'm trying to convey the culture and to do specificities for each one.

By Samstego
    Man I wish it covered the whole of the landmass. The colors and elements are so beautiful.
    Thanks, Samstego! Well, I do intend to do all the countries... And maybe a "collage" of all the world in the end .

By Mouse
    The detail is amazing - delightful.
    I just love your forests, Ilanthar
    Thanks, Mouse! Sadly for you, the next map I intend to do in this setting will be more desertic and with just a few forests .

Guild Expert

This turned out really nice Ilanthar, I really love this style.

By Kacey
    This turned out really nice Ilanthar, I really love this style.
    Thanks a lot, Kacey !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast