Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: WIP: Kirkbride style Insane Asylum Foorplan for Mystery Game

That's pretty impressive. And also a lot of walking to get from one end to the other, unless employees can use bicycles.

I didn't realise about the Inkscape to Blender possibilities either. Are you going to upload the tutorial here in the tutorials section?

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Azelor, there's a railroad in the cellar, but it's for food and laundry mainly. Actually attendants typically never left their wards during most shifts. The building is 950' from end to end. Pretty cool.

Mouse, it'll either be a YouTube tutorial or a forum post or both.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

The layer system in Blender is ... irritating, and somewhat limited. But you can append parts from other blend files into a main file or a final composition file. Its much easier I find to keep the bits and doodads in separate files, and also for exporting to obj files since it exports everything in the file on every layer. https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/d...libraries.html

Well, I would certainly be interested by a tutorial. I have difficulties to get the logic of blender (and all the vocabulary that goes with it), so if I can use an other software to get the basics before using blender, that would probably make things easier to me (or not... I'm a total noob in blender!).

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678