Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Dungeon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dungeons? Did someone say Dungeons?

This is going to be so cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    This is going to be so cool!
    Yeah I don't know who thought about doing this, but they're super awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by industrygothica View Post
    Yeah I don't know who thought about doing this, but they're super awesome!
    Hehe

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

I'm in too... even if I don’t understand a big part of what are the constraints of the exercise... (I admit, I can’t wait till the whole world speaks with the same measurement system.... )

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    I'm in too... even if I don’t understand a big part of what are the constraints of the exercise... (I admit, I can’t wait till the whole world speaks with the same measurement system.... )
    The Empire has to go down ! Metric system forever !!!

On a side note, I'm in too ! ... even if I do not fully understand the scope (I'll have to read the pages).

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    I was thinking the same but didn’t dared to write it down... come on, guys... feets ? Inches ? .... gallon ? ... that makes absolutely no sense !

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Oh yes! And traps. Not got the hang of them yet, but I try to leave enough space for DMs to add things they want - if the map is worth using
    You don't need to worry about traps, typically we don't put them on the map (at least not the one the players will see) because we don't want the players to know where the traps are, it makes them less effective.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    I was thinking the same but didn’t dared to write it down... come on, guys... feets ? Inches ? .... gallon ? ... that makes absolutely no sense !
    Well howdy, Ya'll. We all tried that there Metric thing-a-ma-bob a few years back, swung it around a bit and slapped it on the wall, but it didn't stick. 'Cept'n on Soda pop bottles. We still got 12 Ounce cans but now we got 1 & 2 Liter bottles. Dang if I knowd how many 12 oz cans fit in a 1 liter bottle?
    Anywho, the real problem is Football (American style) and Nascar. If you change those to metric none of them fans will know what a 60 meter pass is or If Roy Bigbottom is doing 135 KPH how fast is that really? Have a nice day Ya'll ! !

Guild Artisan

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Well howdy, Ya'll. We all tried that there Metric thing-a-ma-bob a few years back, swung it around a bit and slapped it on the wall, but it didn't stick. 'Cept'n on Soda pop bottles. We still got 12 Ounce cans but now we got 1 & 2 Liter bottles. Dang if I knowd how many 12 oz cans fit in a 1 liter bottle?
    Anywho, the real problem is Football (American style) and Nascar. If you change those to metric none of them fans will know what a 60 meter pass is or If Roy Bigbottom is doing 135 KPH how fast is that really? Have a nice day Ya'll ! !
    Too damn funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Funny thing, I remember hearing about a bunch of NASA engineers forgot to try it some years back. It resulted in a multi million dollars probe crashing on Mars It may not be true but that's a story many told when I was at the university (old french/brits quabble).

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast