Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A dark and dusty corridor beckons you..... [J.Ed dungeon 01]

They both look great. I can't believe how fast you got these done. If there is a scraper for this though it's only going to pick up the last image with a WIP tag in each thread so you might be better off to start a new thread for each one. Or alternatively edit them into your first post so they are easy for Red to gather later on.

Edit: Whoops, I'm terrible at keeping up with threads, I see Redrobes already responded.

Compared with the first one has a picnic-in-the-park look to it. The first one gave me shivers looking at it. No way I'm going in there!

Mind saying that I bet this one's just full of hellbastards lurking about!

Wow, John! Its all that map-a-day practice. You're practically the bionic artist now! LOL!

This is great, though, not only are we going to have the biggest and best dungeon for miles around, I've also just realised what's wrong with my cave walls by looking at yours. They're too sharply defined! Thank you for that

Quote Originally Posted by Chashio View Post
    Haha, you are speedy. I like both of them. That certainly brightened up with the second one. I went in the opposite direction with mine... things are getting darker.
    Yeah, hanging out in the dark felt sort of lonely
    Maybe I will venture back into the cold void......
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    They both look great. I can't believe how fast you got these done. If there is a scraper for this though it's only going to pick up the last image with a WIP tag in each thread so you might be better off to start a new thread for each one. Or alternatively edit them into your first post so they are easy for Red to gather later on.

Edit: Whoops, I'm terrible at keeping up with threads, I see Redrobes already responded.
    It's no biggie. If I end up making a bunch of maps, I don't really want to have to make a ton of threads.
    I may do a lot of work, but I'm lazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
    Compared with the first one has a picnic-in-the-park look to it. The first one gave me shivers looking at it. No way I'm going in there!

Mind saying that I bet this one's just full of hellbastards lurking about!
    These are a bit generic, but I felt that people might have more use for them that way.
    Maybe after I do a bundle I will get back to two of my old dungeons that sit unfinished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Wow, John! Its all that map-a-day practice. You're practically the bionic artist now! LOL!

This is great, though, not only are we going to have the biggest and best dungeon for miles around, I've also just realised what's wrong with my cave walls by looking at yours. They're too sharply defined! Thank you for that
    I'm happy to inadvertently help without making any effort
    It would be quicker if I didn't have to make the outer bits all dark.
    I could really knock out some black and white dungeons

Black and white is fine by me. Anything goes when you're the artist. I think you could even make a bath tap look artistic!

I'm not so sure that John is all that fast. Have you noticed that Max and Jaxillon and a few other real good mappers aren't around anymore? I think John has a dozen missing mappers locked up in a dungeon somewhere making maps for him.... Hey, that would make a good theme for a dungeon map!

The Cartographer's Cage

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    I'm not so sure that John is all that fast. Have you noticed that Max and Jaxillon and a few other real good mappers aren't around anymore? I think John has a dozen missing mappers locked up in a dungeon somewhere making maps for him.... Hey, that would make a good theme for a dungeon map!
    I laughed and laughed at this Bogie but seriously, shhhhh!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    The Cartographer's Cage
    Say no more

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    That reminded me of this sketch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxIS_snYrLA

Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
    That reminded me of this sketch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxIS_snYrLA
    .....and in the dark dungeon's of J.Edward's murky home.....
    Right [looks back over his shoulder] quiet down back there Viking. I've had about enough outta you.
    Hey, Ascension, wake up lad... no sleepin on the job.
    Come on people.... we got dungeons that aren't going to map themselves!!!
    ...somewhere in the shadows Aerius and HandsomeRob dig their way to freedom....
    Last edited by J.Edward; 11-16-2017 at 07:15 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast