Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Gold Caverns [Mouse dungeon 01]

Ummm....Would that be like a roundabout way of saying you wouldn't mind if I did a few corridor pieces like John has?

EDIT: Oh Sorry, Voolf - I didn't see your comment above Red's just now! Thank you It wasn't meant to be pretty when I started it, but the large part of me that's constantly in love with bright colours just wouldn't shut up! LOL!
    Last edited by Mouse; 11-19-2017 at 07:55 PM.

"Rainbow Light" looks fantastic! Wow... awesome textures and lighting, and I love that deep pit with the skull! beautiful job on everything.

Aw thank you, Neyjour

You've done a really fab dungeon yourself

The colors is this one are... mesmerizing... Really beautiful!

Not to bright for you, then LOL!

Thanks, Daniel

Guild Artisan

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Ummm....Would that be like a roundabout way of saying you wouldn't mind if I did a few corridor pieces like John has?

EDIT: Oh Sorry, Voolf - I didn't see your comment above Red's just now! Thank you It wasn't meant to be pretty when I started it, but the large part of me that's constantly in love with bright colours just wouldn't shut up! LOL!
    If you did corridors like this, you can call them the "Rainbow Connection", now I got that Muppets song stuck in my head. My little brother listened to it over and over and over when were kids.

Real nice, love the pit.

Ooh, dig the glowing rainbow Will-o-whips (or whatever they are)! Also, nice work on the cave walls, they look very nice.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thank you, Arsheesh

I might do another one when I've finished the current Challenge. Can't make my mind up between this and the City!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456