Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Convenient Crossroad [Daniel's Dungeon 01]

These are very nicely done Daniel.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thank you very much everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Very cool, love it ! I have placed it on the jigsaw. Is it ok ?
    It looks good Red. I didn't have a specific place in mind, so feel free to move it around if you need.

So I went an made a few more dungeons and caves. Their nothing special and serve more as a way to connect dungeons and caves that are to close to each other to fit another on in between them.

Here is a 1 square and 2 square wide corridor

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Corridor 1 sq wide.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	525.1 KB 
ID:	101627 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Corridor 2 sq wide.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	584.8 KB 
ID:	101628

And here is a 1 suare wide and 2 square wide dungeon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dungeon 1 sq wide.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	573.7 KB 
ID:	101629 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dungeon 2 sq wide.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	627.2 KB 
ID:	101630

I realize now that they're not so different at all really. I think it's because the cave is unnaturally straight like the corridor. I didn't want to add to much variation to the width of the cave so that Red can cut it off at any point and it would still serve its purpose.

Blog Entries

Daniel, these are just great and supremely useful. But instead of me making these directly into icons as is, ill probably slice them a bit and add them as bits which I think is what you had in mind. Right now I could do with a T shape so what I can do is to make up two icons from these. One will have faded ends and the other will be similar but will have a hard edge right on the grid. Then I can butt the hard edge into the straight and form the T. So I may post these below and ill put them in as numbered sections so I know what icon number they were assigned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dungeon012.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	101643  
    Last edited by Redrobes; 11-24-2017 at 06:04 PM.

Great pieces Daniel, nice clean style. I like the crypt the most. Maybe because i know something will crawl out from those coffins if i would be visiting
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Daniel, these are just great and supremely useful. But instead of me making these directly into icons as is, ill probably slice them a bit and add them as bits which I think is what you had in mind. Right now I could do with a T shape so what I can do is to make up two icons from these. One will have faded ends and the other will be similar but will have a hard edge right on the grid. Then I can butt the hard edge into the straight and form the T. So I may post these below and ill put them in as numbered sections so I know what icon number they were assigned.
    Glad to be of help Red ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    Great pieces Daniel, nice clean style. I like the crypt the most. Maybe because i know something will crawl out from those coffins if i would be visiting
    Thank you Voolf!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123