Thread: Notifications of completed dungeon parts.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Notifications of completed dungeon parts.

Denizens of the deep, this thread is for you to post into and what I will do is to build up lists of links and mark them off which ones I have placed and which ones are yet to be placed.

So when you have a finished bit of dungeon, a map of a cave or otherwise an image which I need to place onto the jigsaw then make a new post a put in a link to your image or WIP post for it. I'll reserve a couple of posts at the top of the thread showing what has been placed and ticked off.

Sometimes people say that they have finished other times its not so easy to determine if the map is still in progress. So if you can post a link then ill know.

Now once I have captured you link and added it to the lists then I would like to delete the post so that this thread does not get too cluttered up. So if you can, please just put links to your map into this thread and maybe instructions on where you might want it positioned on the map.

This way you can have one thread with many dungeon bits in it and we dont have to rely on the WIP scraper to do the job of listing the latest new pieces.

I think it might be best to have another thread so that we can discuss the positioning of pieces and where you want them, how its all going to fit and join up.
    Last edited by Redrobes; 11-18-2017 at 11:47 AM.