Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Guildworld - Open Countries and Updates 2017

Hey, is 57 still up for grabs?

Or hell, is any country still open - I'm not too picky! If there are any that have been abandoned, I'd love to take one of them off your hands and FINALLY get my ass down to actually doing this thing.

The one I'd really like is 45, is that one taken or not? I see talk of somebody wanting it, but it was over a year ago by now and at least at a quick glance I don't see a WIP thread for it anywhere. But any available plot will do, honestly
    Last edited by Kellerica; 12-07-2018 at 06:39 AM.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Guild Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post

Or hell, is any country still open - I'm not too picky! If there are any that have been abandoned, I'd love to take one of them off your hands and FINALLY get my ass down to actually doing this thing.

The one I'd really like is 45, is that one taken or not? I see talk of somebody wanting it, but it was over a year ago by now and at least at a quick glance I don't see a WIP thread for it anywhere. But any available plot will do, honestly
    You can take mine I will probably never finish it.

45 belongs to Southern Crane and he (she ? ^^') started a WIP here. Would have loved to have you as a neighbor !

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    45 belongs to Southern Crane and he (she ? ^^') started a WIP here. Would have loved to have you as a neighbor !
    Ah, managed to overlook that one. My bad!

Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
    You can take mine I will probably never finish it.
    Are you sure? I'd be happy to take that one!
    Last edited by Kellerica; 12-07-2018 at 08:19 AM.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Then WE, would be neighbor ? That's nice !
    Fell free to chose Finnish names !

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Then WE, would be neighbor ? That's nice !
    Fell free to chose Finnish names !
    Oh, that's right, didn't you go for a Finnish kind of theme for yours? That's about as perfect fit for me as can be! So glad to have you as my neighbor!

Thanks, kacey, this is great!

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Oh, that's right, didn't you go for a Finnish kind of theme for yours? That's about as perfect fit for me as can be! So glad to have you as my neighbor!
    Yes, I went for a nordic island, with lots of fjords, and I choose words in Finn for villages, towns, mountains, sea, etc....
    You can check it here When I posted it, you said that some words are just wrong.... Thanks Googletrad !
    Now I guess I have to change the name of the sea between your island and mine...
    I'm glad you're my neighbor, even if I would have loved to see another beautiful map from Kacey !

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Yes, I went for a nordic island, with lots of fjords, and I choose words in Finn for villages, towns, mountains, sea, etc....
    You can check it here When I posted it, you said that some words are just wrong.... Thanks Googletrad !
    Now I guess I have to change the name of the sea between your island and mine...
    I'm glad you're my neighbor, even if I would have loved to see another beautiful map from Kacey !
    I was just re-visiting it on your profile gallery to refresh my memory ^^ Yeah, there are indeed a few oddities, nothing major but Translators generally can't figure out the logic behind our conjoined words and the order in which words are arranged. I.e. "Lakeus Ruoho", it's the right words, but grammatically it should be in the form "Ruoholakeus".

I do feel kinda the same way about missing kacey's piece... But I'm also really excited to get started, this should be fun - I've been wanting a new project for a week now.

Guild Expert

I’m absolutely sure, it will be a relief for me to be free of it to be honest I have way too many unfinished projects and I feel especially guilty for not having finished this one...You’ll be doing me a favour actually and I love you’re maps so I’ll be excited to see what you do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
    I’m absolutely sure, it will be a relief for me to be free of it to be honest I have way too many unfinished projects and I feel especially guilty for not having finished this one...You’ll be doing me a favour actually and I love you’re maps so I’ll be excited to see what you do with it.
    Alright then, thanks a ton! I'll try to do it justice!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast