I am really enjoying watching the process of this map. Such wonderful line art going on it is, as has been said, just perfection. I know that your sector maps in the guild city were just superb too. I have nothing to say to add to your map at all but I am curious as to what lies around the map border. How do you see this fitting into a landscape ?

What I would like to do is to link this to some place on the guild city and make this map into the centre piece to another whole zoomy map which is the surface layer to the guild dungeon. I'd love to see some more map sorrounding this one which also has to blend into the place where we all decide that it would best fit in the city map. I may have a go at a map like that.

I think it would then be great to do another whole guild dungeon which has a few restrictions where the dungeon has to have exits to the top side at the same locations in scale to the cave entrances on this map and also have exits going down to points that work out on the current guild dungeon being done.

Then we could go to GuildWorld, then to GuildCity, then to this map with sorroundings, then down to level 1 and then down to the currently mapped guild dungeon level 2.

It would be extremely cool if one of the blank sectors at the edge of guild city were to have some rail tracks heading into a scaled down version of this map. It will take a little planning to ensure that all of the scale is correct but I think that bit I could easily do to create the template of the area to scale.