Description:
A fantasy map for personal DnD use. I'm only looking for one map right now. I don't need it anytime soon. I'm hoping for something cool just to use as a world map for my DnD games.

Concept:
It's a large continent, surrounded by ocean and it has several biomes and land features such as hills and mountain ranges. Roads and rivers run throughout. I have attached two reference maps below, one with roads the other without.
The world the continent sits on is Earth-sized and sits in the northern hemisphere. The northeasternmost portion sits in something of a taiga zone. I tried to include a map scale on the "roads" map.

Style:
I'm hoping for something of this style, with heraldry for all the countries, I'll be willing to share details on I imagine each kingdom is like and what I've written for the world so far.(It's fairly horrible if I'm being honest but it's got the players excited so I guess I'm doing something right there?)
https://levodoom.deviantart.com/art/...wain-626836848

Quality and Size
I'd like professional, but I'm very open to semiprofessional too.
While I would like to print it and frame it on my wall I primarily use web apps to run my games.
3000 by 2000 pixels
Raster

Below are the two references that I've made in ms paint

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xillium_withroads.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	119.9 KB 
ID:	101729
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xillium.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	101730

Ownership
As for ownership, the artist would retain full copyright. I would only request reproduction rights to the extent that I can use it for myself. I also understand as this would be unpaid it would be beyond silly of me to ask for ownership.

You can contact me at
riker156--at--gmail.com
(remove the -- and convert "at" to @)