Thread: City Map for 5E DnD Campaign

Default City Map for 5E DnD Campaign

Hello,

I am looking for a city map of a neutral city in my 5E DnD campaign. This is mostly just to be a reference for me and my friends, and I would be super grateful is someone could clean up and populate what I have outlined below, since my drawing skills are subpar. If you think that this is more in the realm of paid work, contact me and we can discuss.

Brief description:
    The city is built into the base of sheer cliffs and has three tiers with a river running through it. I attached a photo of the concept. (Sorry for picture- no scanner) The city has two grand staircases leading up to the next tier. As a general rule, the higher the tier and the closer to the keep in the northwest, the more money that the area has, with the far southeast being the slums.

Attachment 101793

I'm thinking that the scale would be about 1000 feet per inch, but this isn't super important, this is more for my planning/my players' reference.

I am looking for a map that is similar to this - https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ea/f7/bc/e...antasy-map.jpg or the map on the bottom of page 313 of the 5E DMG. The map can be greyscale or black and white, no issue, and the cross section details aren't necessary, though if you think that would be an interesting little thing to add, I wouldn't turn it away!

Doesn't have to be professional. I'll be printing out just a handful of these to hand out to my party members, and digitally to add labels. Standard computer paper of 11x17 works for this, I can print both sizes.

Vector would be better so I can add labels more easily, but if raster is easier, go with that.

No time constraints, though it would be a nice to have it before Christmas as a gift to my players.

No copyright, this is just me and my friends screwing around.

You can contact me on discord at Hirk#9040 or email at gunbladebeserkr--at--gmail(dot)com.

If you think that this is more of a paid project, you can contact me and we can discuss that. Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171128_133237.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	101794  
    Last edited by gundblaker; 12-02-2017 at 12:20 AM. Reason: phrasing