Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Safrân

This is great work. I mentioned before how much I like the forests, but that's only one small part of what's great about the map. I love the subtle colours, and the way the mountains and field areas look. The city icons are fab too. The border is amazing!

I think my only complaint is the same as Samstego's. I wish there was more of the same throughout the whole of the landmass!

EDIT: Sorry, can't rep.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

This is really good and the landshape is awesome!
    "That sounds... incredibly complicated, but there's no doubt the result is fantastic." /Diamond

Outstanding work! The delicate colours, the details...every aspect of this map is perfect.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

What I find most impressive is that you are comfortable in many different styles. So your maps are still beautiful, although very different. Not to mention your talents as illustrators: the animals are gorgeous

By ChickPea
    This is great work. I mentioned before how much I like the forests, but that's only one small part of what's great about the map. I love the subtle colours, and the way the mountains and field areas look. The city icons are fab too. The border is amazing!
    I think my only complaint is the same as Samstego's. I wish there was more of the same throughout the whole of the landmass!
    Thanks a lot CP ! I almost started with that border since I more or less knew how to do the rest. And yup, the shape of the land is leaving quite a lot of blank space (it's less obvious with the Batikshal Empire). The next one in this style will have a more plain shape.

By Obbehobbe
    This is really good and the landshape is awesome!
    Thanks a lot !

By FrancescaBaerald
    Outstanding work! The delicate colours, the details...every aspect of this map is perfect.
    Thanks Francesca! It means a lot coming from you... you know you're partly responsible for my efforts on the frames, lately, don't you ?

By - Jo -
    What I find most impressive is that you are comfortable in many different styles. So your maps are still beautiful, although very different. Not to mention your talents as illustrators: the animals are gorgeous
    Merci beaucoup ! J'attends un peu, mais je compte bien montrer quelques autres illustrations venant de mon Tipeee.
    Thanks a lot! I'm waiting a bit more longer, but I will probably show some of my illustrations done for my Tipeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Thanks a lot! I'm waiting a bit more longer, but I will probably show some of my illustrations done for my Tipeee.
    And they're gorgeous !

I really like how you did the jungle and map borders and those little cities.

Thanks Thomas !

By Azelor
    I really like how you did the jungle and map borders and those little cities.
    Thanks a lot, Azelor!

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected Robulous's Avatar

Nice, as always

By Robulous
    Nice, as always
    Thanks, Robulous! I'm doing my best to keep going.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast