Hello,

i would to request a map. I can pay the artist and we can agree on what the payment will be, based on the amount/quality of work. I'd like the map to be ready by february or march, but i can wait if needed.
I need this map for private use only, and i do not want to retain copyrights.

I'd like a map for a spaceship.

I have 2 options here:

1) I have bought a map that i like already, but i'd to need to modify it. The map is high quality and i would like to keep the same style as the original. This is the low-res map link: http://0-hr.com/Shop/MourningWolf_Poster.jpg
I will provide the original full resolution map. I can provide some assets with which to edit the map if needed.
I'd need the map edited to my specification. In this case, i want to add another deck or two to the ship; and maybe fill in some rooms in the wing section.

2) I'll buy and commission deck plans for a starship. I'd love quality to be similar to the map i posted above. The ship should be quite a big bigger than the other linked, let's say for a crew of 50 people. Not quite as big as the enterprise, but enough to be lived in for a long time, and with an interesting layout that allows for some tactical battles (multiple entryways, chokepoints, etc)

I cannot receive PMs yet i think, so please reply here. I will answer and then we can use PM as needed.
Also please specify if you are interested in option 1, 2, or both.