Thread: Hi there :)

Default Hi there :)

Good evening/morning/afternoon according to where you are..

I'm Petit-Lu from France... so pardon my English

When I was 15 I started to draw a map of a fictional world... I carried on for a couple of years... it became quite big actually..

And now here I am, almost 8 years later, dusting these old pencil drawings I made. I thought it would be great not to loose this work so a few months ago I started to use GIMP and recreate them on my computer.

Of course, I'm no artist (I'm a student in chemistry), so this is not my field of expertise, which is why I registered here. I'm curious about other's people work, techniques, styles, inspirations... I just hope I'll have enough time for this.

Welcome! Bienvenue!

Une certaine préférence pour les goûters ? Et je pense que nous sommes nombreux à avoir démarré avec une carte papier de grande taille

Some preference for snacks, I see ? And I think we are quite a lot who began with a good old drawn big sized map

Bienvenue

La chimie mène à tout, j'enseigne la physique le jour et dessine des cartes la nuit. Si tu as des questions, n'hésite pas à sonner, on est quelques français dans les parages.

Chemistry is the road to all things, I teach physics by day and draw maps by night. If you have questions, do not hesitate to call on us, we are quite a lot of frenchies around here.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Salut Petit-Lu !

Bienvenue !

You'll find good advices here, and comments to give you the necessary motivation to achieve your goal !

I'm looking forward to see your map... et pis bon, c'est passé 4 heure, alors c'est trop tard pour les petit LU... Ca sera pour une autre fois !