Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Ilanthar's tests & sketches

Guild Journeyer

Those banners are fantastic!!! I want my money back! Joke.
    Seriously, those are awesome.

Guild Expert

Wow, those banners truly are spectacular, I can't stop looking at them they really are wonderful.

Hey, why did I missed an update on this thread ? It's the first time I see the Varja's Cafe, and it's so, so great !!
    I'm just speechless with the banners, and the Septentrion colors looks perfect in my opinion

I cannot wait to see this one finished. I think I'm gonna print the full size once you release it through Tipeee

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Your maps and artwork stun me every time. I cannot wait for the finished version if this is only a work-in-progress!

By Galendae
    Those banners are fantastic!!! I want my money back! Joke.
    Seriously, those are awesome.
    , thanks for the laugh. And by the way, you know you're partly responsible for this urge for banners, don't you ?

By Kacey
    Wow, those banners truly are spectacular, I can't stop looking at them they really are wonderful.
    Thanks! More to come with the map of a kingdom. I will probably do something more simple to put on the map (if I can).

By MistyBeee
    Hey, why did I missed an update on this thread ? It's the first time I see the Varja's Cafe, and it's so, so great !!
    I'm just speechless with the banners, and the Septentrion colors looks perfect in my opinion
    Thanks!
    And no worries, I'm not here often this times, and I'm sadly sure I miss a lot of things.
    Glad the colors look fine. I'm gonna pursue this way, then.

By ThomasR
    I cannot wait to see this one finished. I think I'm gonna print the full size once you release it through Tipeee
    Well, I'm surely back on this one, trying to finish it soon. Aaand I'm the one who should send you a print considering your support!

By Arimel
    Your maps and artwork stun me every time. I cannot wait for the finished version if this is only a work-in-progress!
    Thanks a lot, Arimel! I will post the finished version only after a delay, to be fair to my patrons on Tipeee. So, it's gonna be some time in 2019.

OK, testing some shields on a part of the map. It's gonna be a map of the Kingdom of Lormance & surroundings.
    Do you think the shields are recognizable? Using the Duchy of Ysande as an example.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Neonightfall Lormance.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	111865

To me, they look more like battlefield standards than shields, but by either definition, I think they look good.
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

They look great, and yes, I think even the smaller version is still identifiable : that's precisely because shields & coat of arms has to be easily seen from a wide distance (on a battle field for example) they have strong colored background, so even if I can identify exactly the bird of Ysande, the unique gold/green diagonal is enough to understand who's there.

Agree with everyone, these are great!

Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast