Thread: Ilanthar's tests & sketches

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks, Sturch! I'll go back to it when the sun will be (more) present again.

As I keep working on the next maps for the martian atlas, I wanted to do a test on a thematic map that will go with the regional ones. Here's an attempt to describe the martian part of the Triple War (because happening at the same time on Mars, in South-Eastern Africa and Venus) between the French Republic and an alliance Indian Union/Vesterhaven Concordate (from october 1913 to the begin of february 1914).

It's at a reduced size because of the mockup presentation.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Atlas TM.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	7.43 MB 
ID:	127664

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Thanks, Sturch! I'll go back to it when the sun will be (more) present again.

As I keep working on the next maps for the martian atlas, I wanted to do a test on a thematic map that will go with the regional ones. Here's an attempt to describe the martian part of the Triple War (because happening at the same time on Mars, in South-Eastern Africa and Venus) between the French Republic and an alliance Indian Union/Vesterhaven Concordate (from october 1913 to the begin of february 1914).

It's at a reduced size because of the mockup presentation.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Atlas TM.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	7.43 MB 
ID:	127664
    Man, this is so COOL! Definitely a project to follow. Do you have whole story written already for your mars maps ?
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee