Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Egishirgal's Constellations Map

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Straight into my inspiration folder, Ilanthar! Elegant, simple and so beautifully illustrated.

By Azelor
    Pretty cool.
    Thanks a lot !

By Arsheesh
    It's very nice. Those creature poses are great! You've managed to capture some good movement and expression in those poses.
    Thanks! I will have to do some other creatures for the other worlds of Egishirgal. There are less "mythic" though, and match other constellations of the map (Spider, Boar, Snake, Lion, etc.).

By Tonnichiwa
    Very nice work! I like how you actually have so many stars in the background to make it look more realistic. And the way you've drawn the creatures is fantastic!
    Thanks a lot Tonnichiwa! I took a nasa picture for the background, change it and added some stars here and there (mainly places with colored ones).

By - Jo -
    Grandiose !
    What an imagination ! So fantasy and yet so coherent !
    Merci Joel! I've done a lot of background for this setting. And you will see more posted soon (or so I hope).

By Greg
    Straight into my inspiration folder, Ilanthar! Elegant, simple and so beautifully illustrated.
    Thanks, Greg! I wanted something easy to use and read. Glad you find it inspiring

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    I've been lazy and recycled my old beasts
    Um, that's not lazy, that's using what you have to its full potential! I loved those beasts the first time around and I'm still in love now. Great work!
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!

By Caenwyr
    Um, that's not lazy, that's using what you have to its full potential! I loved those beasts the first time around and I'm still in love now. Great work!
    Thanks a lot, Caenwyr !

C'est superbe!
    This is as beautiful as original. As Thom said, everything on this map is so well done.
    The illustrations on the border are gorgeous!

By Francesca Baerald
    It's a beauty!
    Thanks a lot, Francesca !

By Fol2dol
    C'est superbe!
    This is as beautiful as original. As Thom said, everything on this map is so well done.
    The illustrations on the border are gorgeous!
    Merci beaucoup Fol2dol ! I took inspiration of some modern maps. I chose to put the illustrations to make it a bit more "old" and to indicate there are constellations as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12